Never be stumped for a a fast and easy appetizer snack again! Honey roasted pecans are a salty sweet snack that only needs 3 simple ingredients and about 15 minutes. Perfect for watching a game, on a charcuterie board, or on any party snack table!
Recipe at a Glance
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 12 minutes
Notes: Most of the prep time will just be letting the oven preheat! Just mix the pecans, honey and salt and then you’re ready to bake.
This recipe reminds you that not every snack needs to be a labor of love. No long list of ingredients, no slicing and dicing, and no lengthy cook times!
Just buy the bag of chopped pecans, mix them with some salt and honey then bake!
Just a warning, you might want to double the recipe as these will go fast! The combination of the salt, sweet, and crunchy will make these a snacking favorite.
Need more easy appetizer ideas? Here are some of my easiest and fastest snacks to whip up!
Want more recipes, cooking tips, and food photography? Make sure to follow me on Instagram!Print
Honey Roasted Pecans
A super simple 3 ingredient snack that’s ready in less than 15 minutes! This is a great snack for parties or to add to other dishes like roasted carrots, ham, or chicken.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
1 cup chopped pecans
1 tablespoon honey
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. In a bowl, add the chopped pecans and drizzle the honey over top. Stir well to coat all of the pecans on the honey, then sprinkle in the salt and stir again.
3. Pour the honey pecans onto the parchment paper and spread into an even layer, it’s ok that some of the pecans will be clumped together, they will make delicious clusters when baked!
4. Bake for 10 minutes, then give them a stir and bake an additional 2 minutes. Keep an eye on them at this point as oven temperatures could vary and you don’t want the sugars to burn.
5. Allow to cool for a few minutes then spoon into a bowl and serve! You can sprinkle with a be more salt if you want a saltier bite.
If your oven runs hot you might not need to bake them the additional 2 minutes. You could also reduce the oven temperature slightly to avoid burning the honey.
I love using chopped pecans for a small bite. They honey will also help create these pecan clusters which I enjoy more than a whole pecan.
Keywords: honey roasted pecans
Leave a Reply