A flavorful baked dip loaded with fresh jalapeños, corn, Cheddar cheese, and spices! A crowd pleasing easy dip.
3 cups corn (I used cooked frozen but you can also use canned or fresh)
8oz cream cheese, softened
1 cup sour cream
1 and 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
4 jalapeños, seeds removed and diced
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
3/4 cup Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine the softened cream cheese with the sour cream.
3. Combine the garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl then add into the cream cheese blend.
4. Add in the corn and diced jalapeños, the mix in the 1 and 1/4 cups Cheddar cheese.
5. Add to a baking dish and top with 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese. Bake for 20 minutes, then place under the broiler for 2-3 minutes to brown the top.
Serve with chips and enjoy!
Keywords: jalapeño corn dip