All your favorite flavors of a taco in this vegetarian bowl! Taco seasoned sweet potatoes, cheese, chips, beans and more! Loaded with flavor and perfect for a busy weeknight.
2 medium sweet potatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Taco Bowl Ingredients
Avocado slices or guac
Lettuce, onions, tomatoes
Rice or quinoa
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2. Peel the sweet potatoes, dice into small pieces, and add to a bowl. Drizzle with the oil then season with the taco seasoning and garlic powder. Stir to evenly coat all the potatoes with the spices.
3. Pour onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
4. While the potatoes are roasting, prepare all of the taco bowl ingredients.
5. To serve, add the sweet potatoes to a bowl and add any extra taco ingredients. Add sour cream, chipotle mayo, salsa, or any sauce you want!
Keywords: sweet potato taco bowl