The classic Jordan Marsh department store blueberry muffins! The best and only blueberry muffin recipe you need.
2 cups all purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, slightly softened
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 cups fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare your muffin tins by greasing and sprinkling with flour, or use liners if needed.
2. Sift together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
3. In another bowl, beat the butter until creamy, then beat in the sugar, then the eggs, then lastly the vanilla.
4. Add in the flour mixture a little at a time, alternating with the milk. Finally, gently stir in the blueberries.
5. Fill each muffin tin to the top (for big muffin tops!).
6. Mix together the sugar and nutmeg and sprinkle over each muffin. Bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool in the muffin tins for 30 minutes before removing.
Keywords: jordan marsh blueberry muffins