Sub sliders are a fun appetizer or party food! Load these up with your favorite deli meats and cheese, then bake until melty. Top with a lettuce dressing to finish the bite!
12 mini slider rolls
12 slices of deli ham (about .75 pounds)
9-10 slices of salami, cut into quarters
9-10 slices provolone, cut into quarters
3 cups shredded lettuce
5-6 tablespoons mayo
Red wine vinegar
Salt and pepper
1-2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl season the melted butter with salt, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
3. On a large baking sheet add both sides of the slider buns. On the bottom buns add one slice of the deli ham then as much salami and provolone as you’d like. Brush the tops of the buns with the Italian seasoned butter. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. While the sliders are baking, make the lettuce topping. In a bowl combine the shredded lettuce, mayo, and as much red wine vinegar as you like. Season generously with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Allow the sliders to cool about 10 minutes, then top with the lettuce, add a top bun and serve!
These can be customizable to your taste! Add any extra meats or cheeses you like. You can also add additional toppings like tomato, pickles, or banana peppers.
Keywords: sub sliders